14 Weeks

Friday, December 3, 2010 12:31 PM Posted by Heather Kirk
Today I am 14 weeks along! We just ended thanksgiving and thankfully I had an excuse to eat however much I wanted this year! Here is the picture of the ultrasound we got a couple of weeks ago. We were so excited to see our baby.  When the doctor first found the baby it was flipping and twirling all over the place! It is so strange that it moves that much and I don't feel it.  I cannot wait to feel the baby moving inside!
We still have to wait a couple of months before we find out if it is a boy or a girl.  Go ahead and put your votes in... you have a 50/50 chance!

If you look close, you can see the baby's head, ears, hand by the mouth, and two legs. Continue to pray for our baby to be healthy.

1 Response to "14 Weeks"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    girl. :)

Post a Comment