37 and 1/2 weeks! Oh my goodness!!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:59 PM Posted by Heather Kirk
So "The Time" is almost here! I've decided the hard thing about this time of pregnancy is the ability for labor to start today or wait for 4 more weeks! The hard thing for me is the planning issue.  I wouldn't mind waking up at 1 a.m. in labor if i knew okay... on this day at this time I will begin labor.  But, it is not so.  The ability to not plan kind of kills me!!! But alas there is nothing I can do about it so I try to wait patiently for my little boy to show up!
Jared is so excited to meet Jude but I know he is nervous about the actual birth part. He might kill me for posting this...but when we went on the tour of the hospital I think it freaked him out.  We'll just leave it at that. I know he will do an excellent job as a dad, we just need to get him through the labor part! :)
To all our friends and family, we cannot wait to see you again and cannot wait for you to meet Jude Wilson Kirk.
Here is a picture from week 37.
We have a couple videos but I cannot figure out how to load them at the moment, so maybe I can figure that out soon!

1 Response to "37 and 1/2 weeks! Oh my goodness!!!!"

  1. Shawn Says:

    I love reading your blog! Jude sure is big inside your belly! : )

    I don't know if I told you but when I was expecting Mae we had a backpack with essentials that we took EVERYWHERE. Whichever car I was in we brought it. Pretty much had clothes for me and the baby, magazine, snacks (for my mom and shawn), and shampoo and conditioner cause you'll want to shower. Anyways just something that may give you a little peace of mind to know you have everything with you all the time. Love you so much!!!!!

Post a Comment